Tuesday, October 4, 2016

self-evident

I was going to title this, "Hey, I'm back!" (I haven't blogged for a couple of years). Bev tells me this is self-evident, so just get on with it. I've been busy. I have a new YA mystery just out from The Poisoned Pencil, an imprint of Poisoned Pen Press in Arizona. It's called "The Girl in a Coma." See my website for more info (www.johnmoss.ca). It's got some American content but is mostly Canadian. Allison Briscoe, the main character, is disabled in the extreme but still manages to solve murder mysteries. In flashbacks to the ancestral past, her forebears also solve mysteries. There's lot's going in. Check it out; pass the word (or the book) on to young readers you know. Next blog, I'll fill you in on other projects in the works. It's good to be back. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment